Thursday, December 6, 2012

It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas...

My Christmas present came a little early, since Ry knew I would get lots of use out of it before Christmas, it's a nice camera; i've been wanting one forever and i'm so excited I finally have one. I have been reading everything I can get my hands on so I can be a better photographer and fully utilize this beauty. The biggest advice I have read is lots of practice, so it's a good thing I have a cute little model to practice on.
 
Seriously, I can't get enough of his feet, they are the cutest thing in the world!

He looks so much like Ryan here, I can't even believe it. He's obsessed with these singing penguins my Mom got me a few years ago. With as many times as Coop has listened to them, pushed the button and cuddled them, i'm surprised the batteries still work and they still move.

Coop's favorite part of the day, BATHIES!!!

The day after we got back from Utah we went to Festival of trees. My Dad was Santa again at Festival of the Trees this year. Coop was so confused, he was scared of Santa but when my Dad would talk you could see the wheels reeling in his head; why does this red suited character sound like Bopa? It was quite entertaining.

"Momma don't leave me with this scary man, that I may or may not know"

Family pic, maybe I should just use this as our Christmas card picture this year? I'm so behind, it's bad.

Coop was very good to just look with his eyes and not his hands, I could tell he REALLY wanted to touch everything, but I was so proud slash relieved that he didn't.
 
Cooper loves trains and could've sat in front of this train display all day. Gammie held him there for at least half an hour while Ry and I looked at the trees, and when we came to get him to wander he did not want to come with us.

Enthralled with the trains...

Community volunteers were taking turns reading kids stories; this is another thing Coop would have done all day, he sat and listened to three stories, it was precious. Love my little book worm

1 comment:

Randi said...

Love all these pictures! Especially the one with Cooper in front of the tree, you can just see the wheels turning in his head about wanting to grab every bright, shiny thing. Get really good with your camera so you can teach me.