Monday, May 14, 2012

Jazz Game and Nine Months

 I can't believe Coop is already nine months old!!! (This update is much later than planned, our external hard drive, where I keep all of my pictures, shut down and it took quite a bit to recover, but luckily all my photos and videos were recovered. I'm in the process of double and triple backing everything up so that doesn't happen again.) He weighed 18 pounds 4 ounces at his check up, 16th percentile weight, 28" long, 44th percentile in height, and 65th percentile head circumference. He gets more fun every day and has the sweetest personality. He wakes up smiling every day and is such a joy to be around. He is moving ALL over the place, he scoots on his bum, like a side winder snake, my Dad calls him "the butt-walker". He's into everything, he scoots to all the outlets and removes the "child safe" covers and loves to find cupboards and drawers to open and close.
 Here are a couple of his nine month pictures my girlfriend, Jen, took, they turned out SO good and Coop was a little champ the entire time, even though it was a bit cold.
 I'm obsessed with this one!!! I love his cheesy little grin, his personality really shines through when he sees a camera.

Ry and I were listening to the radio while driving back from Twin Falls at the end of March and tried all day to win tickets to the Jazz vs. Kings game. We won two sets of tickets!! Mareesa had a volleyball tournament down in utah that weekend so Ry ended up buying us a set of tickets so my parents, Mareesa and her friend could all go. We love Jimmer and were super excited to wear our Jimmer jerseys.
 Coop was so great during the game, he watched most of it, ate some snacks, played with Ry's face...
 and was out by the fourth quarter, it was SO funny. I couldn't believe he was completely out with all the noise.
We had such a fun weekend from the game to Mareesa's volleyball tournament...
 to checking out the new City Creek Center, which was absolutely amazing! We didn't even make it through half of it so I will definitely have to schedule a shopping trip down there soon.
We went to one of our favorites, PFChang's, for lunch, it was Coop's first experience with chopsticks, and he LOVED them!!!

1 comment:

Randi said...

I love you guys in your jerseys, so cute. Also your Easter dress is beautiful! Glad you got your pictures back.