Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Fun in the Sun

We have taken full advantage of the few warm days that we have had. My girlfriend, Jen, had a baby pool party with a bunch of little ones. It was nice to just relax with all the other mom's and watch our cute little ones play.

Coop sharing his umbrella with LaJae, so cute.
I didn't think Coop would actually want to get in the water when we got there, but suprisingly he was the only one who got in and did not want to get out. It was quite the battle when I got him out to go home, he was not happy.

Crazy hair day! Cooper has already had three hair cuts and I think he's already ready for another one.

Nana is already bigger than Coop, she had her first check up with our vet for her second round of vaccinations and she weighed 28 pounds, she was 17 when we got her, she's going to be massive!

It's becoming increasingly harder to take close up pictures of Coop because he gets a death grip onto the camera safety strap. But I just love this little face, look at those apple cheeks!!

I don't know why I even bother buying dog toys or toys for Coop. Cooper is one hundred percent satisfied with my swiffer, water bottles, spatulas, all the dog toys, and basically anything other than his toys. Nana has a ton of toys, (the dog trainer told me the more toys she had the less she would chew on other things,) but she has found a pair of my favorite heels, ruined three pairs of flip flops, shredded magazines, she is also obsessed with water bottles. But it is very cute to see them playing together, Nana is already very protective of Coop and Coop smothers Nana to pieces and she lets him.

No comments: