Friday, March 23, 2012

The Last of the Firsts

After we put Coop to bed the other night we were talking about how fast time is going and that all of Cooper's "firsts" are quickly coming to an end, which makes me so sad.
Cooper all ready for church; I swear he is better behaved than our 12-14 year old Sunday School class!
Coop's first time pulling himself up from sitting to standing. He loves holding on to the slats on his crib and going back and forth.

COOPER'S FIRST HAIR CUT
3.15.2012
Coop's little mohawk was starting to get a bit long and started to fall over, and since Ry kept threatening to cut it himself I caved and just took him into the girl that has cut my hair since highschool. This face: really Mom?
I vibrate my sonicare on Coop's toothbrush while I brush my teeth, so he liked the vibration of the clippers.
I also spray his hair with a spray bottle everyday to do his hair, so that wasn't bad...
The only thing that he hated was when she pulled his hair to get a straight cut, but after that he was great!
The after shot, isn't he darling?!!!!

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!
 I had a mini photo shoot with Coop for his first St. Patrick's day...
 Love his toes and silly faces!!
 Mom, what did you stick to me?
 Love this little leprechaun, and I'm so glad he lets me do these silly things with him, despite what Daddy says!!!
Coop's "indoor sandbox" made with cornmeal, he will play with this for hours, it's super messy, but he has a blast and that's what a vacuum is for right?

6 comments:

Randi said...

Love all the pictures! You still have so many firsts left. If he's like marcus, the first run in with the cops, first outrunning the cops, if he's a Sheppard, first broken bone or severed appendage. So many things left!

The Cambruzzi's: Jeff, Dakota & Aria said...

I LOOOOVE all of his cute faces!!!! He is seriously THE cutest little man!

miss aubrey said...

He is sooooo adorable! I agree he'll have many more firsts: first date, first game, first day of school! I love the hair cut pictures and of COURSE I am obsessed with the saint patrick's day pictures!!

Nic and Lauren said...

Those St. Patrick's pics are adorable! Coop is the best! It is so fun watching him getting so big and seeing him hit new milestones. I'm sure Coop and Kolt will have lots of new "firsts" to come:)

bonbon said...

He looks so much like your husband! It's crazy! You can definitely tell who's kid he is.

Ashleigh said...

Hi megan. I hope you get this. I have lost your email address since I changed mine. Email me yours my email is ashleighmacomber@gmail.com we have some exciting new I wanted to let you and your family know about.