Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pumpkin Painting Party!

I know these pictures are all very similar, but I really couldn't choose the cutest one, so sorry for the overload. My girlfriend Lauren had a fun pumpkin painting party for all her kids' friends this past week. We had so much fun, and Cooper was such a little Picasso, obviously, hehe, no he did have fun seeing the other kids, he loves to people watch.




Cooper lights up when he sees Ashlyn, it is SO sweet, I look forward to seeing these little munchkins grow up together!

2 comments:

Charish said...

when I saw your first picture... I totally thought you were announcing!! :) how crazy would that be!?!?! see you tonight!!

Daniel Lattin said...

Oh my goodness, Megan!!! Congrats on your little bundle of joy. So adorable in all his pumpkin glory :)