Tuesday, October 18, 2011

One Year Ago Today...

I can't believe a whole year has passed since those two pink lines showed up, that one word, "pregnant" turned our world upside down and turned "we" into "three". As unexpected as that was, it truly was the best thing that has happened to us to date. Even though we didn't think it wasn on our timeline right then, I know Heavenly Father knew better and I'm so happy he did. I'm so grateful for our little Cooper and cannot imagine living another day without him. He is such a blessing in our lives, and I would do anything for him. Even though I absolutely loathed being pregnant, (and i'm not looking forward to it for the next one,) I would do it all again if it meant getting such a sweet little spirit into our home. I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful husband who makes it possible for me to stay home with our little angel bug and soak up every second I can with him. I don't mean to be so lovey, dovey, mushy gooshy...but I love them both more than words can ever explain!!

1 comment:

Randi said...

I just went back to my journal to see how long it took you to tell me after you found out! so funny. also funny that you didn't choose either of the names you guys originally liked. absolutely loving these fall pictures with coop!