Thursday, May 20, 2010

Portland Day Four

That about sums it up...

Pretty Starfish at the aquarium.

Cannon Beach

The cute seals...oh I love them!!!

In front of the million flavors of jelly beans.

My last day in Portland Jade made us yummy waffles and we went to sacrament meeting. After sacrament Ashton and I headed to Cannon Beach, where the beautiful rock formations are and Seaside, where all of the cute little shops and boutiques are. We enjoyed our day walking the beach, visiting candy shoppes and wandering through the cute boutiques. We also made a stop at the aquarium where the obvious highlight was feeding the darling seals!!!

I had the best time with my sister, I couldn't have asked for a better trip. Thanks so much Ash, love and miss you!!!!

4 comments:

Randi said...

i'm jealous of your girl trip and i'm jealous that your pic in front of the jelly beans canisters turned out. why did i look like a dinosaur in all the ones at the m&m factory?

we need to rent a house and all stay for the week.

TBIRD said...

Meg,
It looks like you are having fun. I miss you and hope that all is well.

The Thelins said...

I love our love note in the sand. That made me laugh. Also About Randi's comment- I totally look like a dinosaur. Bad, bad picture.

Katharina said...

Miggzy--How did you find us?! So glad to see that you have a blog. Rest assured that I'll be stalking my cuz. : ) Love you. {Katie)