Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Memorial Weekend

Every Memorial Weekend we have a tradition of camping up at our lot in Warm River, the weather is usually rainy, but this year we got the surprise of not only rain but snow! Other than our little snow shower we had a wonderful time together. Luckily Ry's parents let us take their trailer so we played lots of games, watched lots of movies and had the heat cranked up.

Grandma's headstone, this was the first time we've seen it, it took a while for them to get it set up, it's so beautiful!

Mareesa feeding the massive fish on our way out of town (also a tradition we do on our way out of town every year.)

Ry and me above Bear Gulch, my Dad's favorite fishing place as a child.
BEAR GULCH
So gorgeous, I wish I could live here!

The Warm River view of the Teton Mountain Range, you can barely see it through the cloud cover.

We all caught a few fish...and a stick or two.

Ry, Brekka, and Kaid fishing off our favorite bridge.

3 comments:

Randi said...

so beautiful!

Macee said...

Ha fishing off the bridge and always getting in trouble (or breaking my pole) My favorite family tradition for sure! Love you!

Katharina said...

Can I come on trips with you? Puh-leez?