Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Portland Day One

I went to Portland this weekend to visit my bestfriend Ashton, we haven't seen each other in almost two years so this was a much overdue trip. I flew into Portland Thursday evening and could hardly contain my excitement while I was waiting for my bags. Ash picked my up from the airport and we headed to downtown Portland to a famous donut shop called VooDoo Donuts. They had the most insane flavors you could ever think of; for example, sour grape, dirt, maple bar with actual bacon on top (sick), lots of different ones sprinkled with cold cereal and tons more. After tasting the three we got we headed to her house, Peyton was already asleep, and I haven't seen her since she was a tiny baby so I was sad I had to wait until morning to see her little face. We stayed up talking and catching up on each other's lives.

No comments: