Saturday, October 20, 2012

Four Year Anniversary

Has it really been 4 years since I married this boy!?? Time really is flying much faster than I would like, but I couldn't ask for a better partner in crime than Ry, he really is the best man for me! He is such an amazing husband and provider for our little family and he is so sweet with Cooper. Cooper loves him to death and so do I.
We had a pretty laid back anniversary this year; we had a nice breakfast together, my parents watched Coop while we went and got a nice long couples massage (a fabulous tradition that i'm making sure never breaks,) we went to the new Dark Knight movie and then had Cafe Rio take out and relaxed the rest of the evening, basically it was one of those "just perfect days". That weekend we had tickets to a dinner theater, Mystique, to see Monte Python and the Holy Grail. Ry really enjoyed it, i've never seen the movie so I thought it was interesting...and that's putting it nicely, but we had a great time together celebrating our 4th anniversary!!!
Happy anniversary babe, LOVE YOU!!!

No comments: