Sunday, October 28, 2012

EISF

It's that wonderful time of year of crispy air, tiger ears, cool nights and of course, the fair!!! With Ryan's new job he wasn't able to make it up there with us, but I got to go twice, once with my parents and once with our friends. Cooper loved the discovery center, I could have bought him every single one of these toys, but resisted knowing that Christmas will come sooner than I realize.l

The kids all got there own cones from the Reed's Dairy stand, they were all in heaven; this was Cooper's first ice cream cone that he got to eat all by himself and he was focused the entire time and surprisingly, wasn't horribly messy.

Lauren had never been to the fair or had a tiger ear, I had to break that... and the verdict: she loved it. and between the two of us we polished that whole thing off!
 
The kids wandering around looking at the animals and giving each other hugs, as you can see Kolt does night like to share his sister with Cooper.
 
As i've said before, Cooper absolutely adores animals so he loved looking at all the big clydesdales, this one in particular loved him, he was laughing so hard, I wish I would have recorded it. 

Seriously...so cute, I can't even take it!
 
Showing Coop the sheep, he loved them and says "baaaa" and ever since then every time we go into CAL Ranch and he sees the stuffed mountain goat that is what comes out of his mouth the entire time we are in the store.

The horse owners were getting weights on the clydesdales and we were watching, Coop wasn't quite sure what to think when they were neighing he was a little apprehensive but "Bopa" (Coop's new name for Grandpa,) held on tight and talked to him while they were looking at the horses. Such a sweet little moment, my Dad is obsessed with Cooper man.

Of course we had to get a balloon and a feather in the commercial buildings, he was thrilled. Such a fun fair, I can't believe it's already come and gone!!!

No comments: