Thursday, December 8, 2011

My Beautiful Boy...

This little man keeps me very busy and I love every minute of it!!!
 Look at those beautiful, big blue eyes!!!
Coop started single grain organic oatmeal the beginning of November and LOVES it!!! We have had to take a little break in it because he was getting too backed up and upset and I haven't wanted to introduce anything new just yet. It's so convenient not having to worry about bringing his food with us that I am not in the habit of carrying it with me, ( I know that sounds so lazy, but one less thing to worry about when i'm running out the door is one less thing) so I think we'll wait until things slow down a bit and we are in a better staying at home in the evening type schedule to start up again. And no, he is not starving.
 We have been having fun with our friends the Hales, Coop and Kolt are SO cute together, the acknowledge each other, grab at each other's hats, clothes, toys or whatever is in reaching distance. We love watching them interact and look forward to watching them grow up together.
 He still loves his playmat but is getting so strong that he will pull it down on himself or he will kick the sides so that it falls all the way over and he looks like a giant burrito.
 Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING he touches goes straight to his little curious mouth. He loves those cute toes and it's SO funny... anytime he sees them or remembers that those are his little piggies he grabs on and pulls them up to his mouth.
 He is still a very relaxed baby and is pretty much up for anything we do, he loves hanging out with Dad, playing peek-a-boo, he laughs non-stop, (so much that I start laughing with/at him and can't stop), he loves looking at new things. We have our Christmas lights up and he just stares and talks to them, it is SO cute!!! Everytime I go to the store I get stopped by perfect strangers telling me how cute he is and what a beautiful, good baby I have. I know I am mildy biased, but I must agree with them, and I know I got super lucky to get such a wonderful baby!
We've had to make lots of fires lately as it's been SO cold, so he gets toasty warm and conks out. Look at those darling little cheeks, I love to gnaw on them, this is another thing that makes him laugh uncontrollably. Basically I am obsessed with him and more in love with this little human than I ever imagined was possible.

No comments: