Friday, December 2, 2011

Happy Halloween 2011

We had a great Halloween!! This was our first year of making the rounds to all of our family's houses to show off Cooper's costume and trick-or-treat. We started up at my grandparents' and they thought he was pretty cute, my grandpa thought that he was a lamb, I guess the green floppy ears?? After Ry enjoyed Cooper's candy bar for him we headed to Ry's parents and visited with them for a little while. Then we ended at the Halloween House of all Halloween Houses, my parents. 
 Baby Yoda and Great Grawma...
 Great Grawma and Grawpa...
Proud Grandma, she was glad we came out since Mareesa was out with friends, Marcus was in South Dakota and my Dad got called into work.
Out at my parents for the most festive nights of the year!!! Happy Halloween!!!

No comments: