Friday, November 4, 2011

Happy 80th Birthday Grandpa!!!

OCTOBER 15, 2011
 My Grandpa Miller turned 80 on October 15th!!! We had an open house slash birthday party for him up at their house. We had lots of yummy food and my Grawmpa was surrounds by family and friends on his special day. He does not seem 80 at all, he is witty as ever and still loves traveling with his sweetie. I still remember when I was 12 years old and my Grandma's mom, Bess (my great-grandma) turned 80, how time flies as I get older!
 My Grandma made him a kransekake (pronounced krawzeyhkayuh) cake, isn't it so cute?!
 It was a bit windy that day so coop had to stay inside most of the time, he had so much fun and met his Uncle Scott and cousin Bart for the first time.
I just can't resist his cuteness, I am thoroughly obsessed with this little man and he brings so much joy into our family, I love it!!! Happy 80th Birthday Great-Grandpa!!!

1 comment:

Randi said...

1. I remember that cake from your reception :)

2. Cooper looks so old in jeans it is freaking me out. But so cute!