Saturday, November 5, 2011

Halloween Bunco!!!

I gladly volunteered to have our Bunco group to my house for Halloween, it being my favorite holiday. I did have some requirements for our Bunco party though, costumes are a requirement, bring a Halloweenie snack and obviously have fun!! Mareesa came to watch Coop when the girls came over, thank goodness! 
Everyone got there own ghost cup and cute skeleton straw...
Everyone abided by our rule 2, Halloween snacks...we were all SO sugared out by the end of the night, it was ridiculous!
More Halloween treats...
And almost everyone abided by my costume rule...I give Kourtney a pass because she was our last minute call for a sub and Emily because she is going to have a baby any second. From left to right; me as a witchy and Coop in his monster jammies, Lindsay the Hawaiian hottie, Kasi as a golfer, Ang as a cat, Cali as the cutest troll, Emily as Juno, Kaylee as Joe Dirt (she won best costume), Mickenzie as a football player, Kambree a cute pirate, Annie as white trash mama and Sarah as a fab fifties gal!!!

1 comment:

Randi said...

BTW we have so many of the same halloween decorations, it's hilarious.