Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Three Years...

July 31st 2008
I can't believe three years have already flown by since I married my bestfriend and love of my life!!! So much had happened in these short three years that we've been married. We have had the best three years ever and I am looking more to millions more together! I am so grateful that we were sealed for time and all eternity, it means even more now that we have our little Cooper addition. Since our anniversary was on a Sunday this year, (and we have thousands we owe in hospital bills,) we decided to just have a low-key, relaxing day together. Ry grilled Saturday night and we ate out in our backyard and enjoyed the nice weather, he made me breakfast Sunday morning, (steak breakfast burritos---yum) and we spent the day together relaxing and just being together.
 I can't imagine my life without my boys, I love them to pieces!!! Happy three year anniversary... here's to many more!!!

2 comments:

Randi said...

happy 3! next is 4 which makes you feel old and then 5 which confirms it. i think coop should pay his own medical bills. he could be a baby model?!

miss aubrey said...

YAY! happy 3 year!! That wedding picture is beautiful and so is the picture of baby cooper in the blue hat! To die for.