Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Cooper's Special Day

Coop's blessing day was so special and beautiful!!! He was so happy when he woke up (this is normal for him,) he ate breakfast and then we got him dressed in his cute blessing outfit, (which coincidently was named Archie), and then we headed to church. There were five baby blessings that day!! We were second in line, and Ry gave Coop an amazing blessing and it was SO special to hear and feel the spirit there. I got up to bear my testimony, and tried really hard not to cry, I failed... but it really was a perfect day! After the blessing and sacrament meeting we headed out to Gammie and Grampie's for a little luncheon with family and friends.
 Ry helping getting our little man ready...
 Finishing getting Coop ready, he's such an angel!!!
 My cute, sweet little bug, isn't he adorable?!!
 Four generation pic with my Dad's Dad, (Great-Gpa Clint), Gampie, Mommy and Cooper.
 Coop's friend, Maddux, who was born 3 days after him and his Mom Lyndsey.
 Coop and his proud Daddy, aren't they precious?!
 Family hanging out in the front yard enjoying the perfect weather on this perfect day!
 Four generation picture with Great Grandma Miller!
 Worn out after his big day...
Very worn out...

5 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Hillarious said...

Awww I LOVE baby yawns. He's so darling. :)

The Thelins said...

AAAHHH I love him. He looks like the cutest little man in that blessing outfit and cap. Oh my goodness! Adorable. Wish we could have been there.

Randi said...

the perfect blessing dress (yours). Coop looked pretty cute too. SURPRISE you cried.

miss aubrey said...

you are such a cute mama!! Cooper looks ADORABLE. What a special day!

Ashleigh said...

I am still sad I missed the blessing. He is so adorable. Love you guys!