Friday, November 19, 2010

Halloween Week at Work

I work with the greatest, most fun group of people!! Everyone who knows me knows that I LOVE Halloween, it is my most favorite holiday... so, I talked everyone into dressing up everyday the week of Halloween and everyone got really into it and we had an absolute blast! Here's a review of each day:



Monday: Blast from the past 80's style!!

 
 Tuesday: Wizard of Oz/Wicked
(Scarcrow: Andrew, Dorothy: ShaLynn, Glenda: Melinda, Dorothy: Me, Munchkin: Jill, The Wizard: Scott)

 Wednesday: Witches and Vampires
(Vampires: Andrew, Jolyn as Victoria, Scott as Edward, Melinda as Alice)
(Witches: ShaLynn, Jill and Me)

 Thursday: Pirates
(We played Pirates of the Carribean soundtrack all day, it was fabulous!! Yo ho, Yo ho a pirates life for me!!!)

Friday: Biker Babes
(My big group pictures was too blurry to see, so hear or the sexy biker babes!!)

No comments: