Saturday, November 27, 2010

Disney On Ice!!!

 We went to Disney on Ice last weekend...it was absolutely fabulous!!! You could feel the Disney magic and it just made me want to go to Disneyland even more than I already do!! It was called Mickey and Minnie's Adventures and they 'took us to different places'. The first was to Africa with all the Lion King characters, then we went Under the Sea with Arial and friends, then to Hawaii to meet Lilo, Stitch and the gang, then to London to meet Mary Poppins and then the Darling clan, then we flew to Never Never land with Peter Pan and Tinkerbell, it was AMAZING!!!
 John, Michael and Wendy waving goodbye to Peter Pan and Tink as they flew back home!!!
 Timon and Pumba, aren't they cute?!
 Lilo and Stitch doing a little ice dance for everyone, they were sooo darling!
 Minnie and Mickey waving bye to us, and you can see Nala and Simba in the background too!!
All of the characters doing one last performance before the curtain closed!! I am so happy that Ry consented to go with me and that we had such a great time!!

3 comments:

Holi and TJ said...

Jealous!!! I love Disney on Ice....haven't been to that in years....

Dani and Paul said...

I have always wanted to go to Disney on ice and now after seeing your pictures I have to go now for sure. I am glad that you ha d a lot of fun

TBIRD said...

Meg,
You guys do some really fun things. It looks like it was a lot of fun. You look beautiful and I miss doing our craft night. Hope things are going well.