Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy Love Day

Valentines isn't really a favorite holiday for either of us but we actually had a really great day. I made orange rolls for breakfast, Ry had to go to work for a while so i just relaxed at home and got ready for the rest of the day. Ry brought home a long stemmed rose, a cute photo album, and Madagascar2, it was sooo funny, i highly recommend it!! After we watched our movie we went furniture shopping, i found lots of things that i wanted:-) but no, we didn't buy anything... Ry had to go to work again so i went home and started dinner, we had yummy chicken, tortellini and tuxedo cake for dessert followed by cuddling while watching Fools Gold, also a pretty good flick.


So hilarious!!!


Our cozy Valentine set up...

Chicken, tortellini, and bok choy---yummy!!

This movie will make you want to go live on a yacht and be a professional treasure hunter!

3 comments:

Holi and TJ said...

I love Fool's Gold. It cracks me up. (and yes, makes me want to move to the caribbean) You two are darling, I am glad you had a great V-day :)

Randi said...

Valentine's Day is stupid. You're in Las Vegas right now and I am soo jealous!!! I request a very detailed itinerary of your trip including pictures and outfits.

The Thelins said...

I love that we all think Valentine's Day is lame. Your dinner looked really yummy. You're basically a 4* chef, you know. How was Vegas?