Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happenings Lately

Grandma Sheppard's funeral, it was a beautiful, peaceful, snowy day. Her funeral was in Pocatello in the morning, the service was amazing, then we pummeled through the snow to Ashton where she was buried. After the burial we drove to Twin Falls for Kaid's game, they won and Kaid played great! The next day Ry and I spoke in church, which went surprisingly well, and i pray that it will be a very long time until we have to speak again.

Kaid and Ry freezing in the snow.

Nikki also freezing in the snow...

Ween and Mom, good thing we brought umbrellas.







OUR BABY'S NEW BED
The cuddly kitties in their new beds, aren't they cute??


MORE BASKETBALL GAMES
Kaid's basketball games...


Watching Century/Poky game from the top of the palace. Poky won!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are amazing at taking pictures! I wish I was talented like you are!! Plus every picture that you are in you look perfect. I am lucky if 1 out of 100 my eyes are open…hehehe. I bought the recording of the funeral and listened to it yesterday. You did really well, it was very sweet. I am going to make copies of the cd to give out if you want one.