Saturday, February 7, 2009

Crazy Eights

I have obviously been slightly bored lately, because this is the second thing like this that i have done in the past week.

How it works, fill it out and tag some more ppl, keep the eights up.

8 T.V. Shows that I Love:
1. The biggest loser
2. Beverly Hills 90210 (the new and the old seasons)
3. Keeping up with the Kardashians
5. Dateline
6. Degrassi
7. Squawk on the Street (only because ry is obsessed with it)
8. Mystery Diagnosis

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Cafe Rio
2. Changs
3. Senior Iguana's
4. Winger's
5. Ruby Tuesday
6. Carrabas
7. Costa Vida (i feel like that would be almost the same as cafe rio)
8. Mandarine House

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Watched 2 episodes of the old 90210
2. Cleaned my house
3. Visited my grandpa in the hospital, then visited my great grandmother in the long term care, and witnessed an episode of echlalia, (she got a new roommate, who literally needs to be over in the psych ward) so sad:-(
4. read about embryology for my online anatomy class
5. hung out with my mom at ate leftover super bowl food--yummy!
6. went to Ruby Tuesdays with my girlfriend Emma, Ry and Greg, IT was a blast
7. Went to my little brothers basketball game against Ry's alma mater
8. snuggled with Ry and my kitties by the fire

8 Things on my Wish List:
1. To get into PA school soon
2. To get a gun metal grey car or suv, i have a few different cars on my wish list:-)
3. Go to Europe and speak the language (i want to fluently speak french and danish)
4. Get our yard and rest of our house done this summer.
5. A house in the mountains
6. A baby girl (or boy, i know ry would love a boy), i think i am ready
7. To live closer to my bestfriends
8. An l-shaped desk for our office, i can't seem to find one i love.

8 Things I Like About This Season:
1. When it dumps snow and i can cuddle up by the fire and just watch the huge flakes fall.
2. Making footprints in the freshly fallen snow
3. It makes me appreciate summer sooo much!
4. One word: Layering
5. Spinning cookies
6. Superbowl, I LOVE the superbowl!
7. The excitement of spring and summer, mainly summer, i don't really like spring
8. All the sales that the stores have!

8 Weird Things About Me:
1. I like driving stick alot better than automatic, i get so bored driving automatics.
2. I like stargazer lilies ten times more than roses, although i do still love roses.
3. If i see, smell, or hear throw up i WILL throw up.
4. I am a total list freak, i have a list of everything i need to do everyday.
5. One of my nervous habits is pulling out my eyebrows, (maybe that's why i didn't even think about plucking them until college---thanks Randi!)
6. I can't workout wearing glasses, it is such an annoying feeling.
7. i wash my hands so much they crack and bleed:-(
8. I have to have at least three pillows when i sleep.

Tag 8 people: I tag whoever reads this!!

2 comments:

Randi said...

I THINK I AM READY! That sounds great, I support you having a baby now. I still pull out my eyelashes too btw. It's really annoying and my mom yells at me for doing it.

Anonymous said...

My nervous habit it to pick my split ends. Maybe now I pick up a new one (eyebrows)! Hehehe

I love learning more about you!!!