Wednesday, December 31, 2008

CaTcH up PrE CHrIsTMAs!!!

LOOK WHO'S '50'!!!!





We had a fifties theme party for my daddy's fiftieth birthday!! Poodle skirts, old 70 records, burgers fries, music...the whole shabang--HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!



WORK CHRISTMAS PARY: THE CLASSIC UGLY SWEATER PARTY
-at pasta vinos-
Our ugly thrift sweaters, mine was rainbow hearts with a huge snoopy and Ry's came out from the depths of my Dad's closet. The best part of my outfit was my bright purple leggings

Char and Clay, leather dragon and green machine.

SANTA CLAUS IS COMIN' TO TOWN...



SANTA CLAUS!!! My parents' friend, Mike, has come to visit me since my first Christmas, it's such a fun tradition, and i am so glad he hasn't missed a year.

4 comments:

Randi said...

your ugly sweater christmas party outfit makes me want to throw up. sooo ugly. why didn't you post a picture of you sitting on santa's lap? and your dad's party looks like it was fun and you guys all looked cute in your little 50's outfits :)

The Thelins said...

Hi sister! I'm glad you updated!! I've been anxiously awaiting an update. I love that your dad actually owns a sweater that Ry could wear to an ugly sweater contest. So Archie. I love you all. And miss you so much.

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha that looks like so much fun!!! I’m not sure if my parents will let me do anything special for their 50th (they are in denial – like me on my age).

Holi and TJ said...

Your family sure knows how to have a great time. You guys were so cute in your 50's outfits. Loved the ugly sweaters too :)