Thursday, December 4, 2008

BIRTHDAY PICTURES REVIVED!!!!

After a while of fiddling with my camera i figured out how to revive my long lost pics, i was ecstatic!! So here they are!
My garland creation



Birthday dinner with my honey.

Festival of the trees... that is supposed to be the polar express, some people don't know how to take pictures the way i like:-)

This is naughty Missy at the top of the tree...




After a while of fiddling with my camera i figured out how to revive my long lost pics, i was ecstatic!! So here they are!

5 comments:

Randi said...

Cute everything! Except your birthday dinner which was not cute, but the idea of pizza and a movie at home sounds pretty relaxing and enjoyable. I'm sad I wasn't there! This is our first birthdays apart in 4 years :( Missy Rae is darling, I like how you didn't post any pictures of Ryan's cat ha ha.

The Thelins said...

I dig your garland creation. Naughty Missy in the top of the tree. She is such a handful.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday (sorry it's a really realy late birthday wish). Next year I will say it really really early - say around Thanksgiving...hehehe. Love you!!

stephani said...

ok..your kitties are so cute. and i love your tree! this is really weird, I know...but I was wondering. Where did you get your entertainment center? Ty and I have a 47" flatscreen and we are having SUCH a hard time finding one that it fits in!

Anonymous said...

Me again...I love your Christmas card. You guys look beautiful! Thanks for sending me one. Hope you have an amazing first Christmas together!