Monday, September 29, 2008

Tagged:-)

So Charish tagged me last week and it has taken me a while to think of quirks... sometimes i think i am just so weird that i don't even think i realize all my quirks, Ry thinks i have a billion, but i can't think of six so i'll just split them:-)

The Rules:
Link the Person who Tagged you.
Mention rules on your blog.
Tell about 6 quirks of yours.
Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.
Leave a comment to let them know.

1. I have to sleep with at least three pillows; one for my head, one to hold, and one for between my knees. I know that sounds weird, Ry isn't a huge fan of the 8 pillows on our bed. But i really can't sleep any other way.

2. I am the biggest list freak ever, i think its part of my obsessive compulsive personality (not disorder:-) )!! I can't function unless i have a list for everyday and i have to have everything checked off before i go to bed.

3. I'm obsessed with vacuuming!!! i don't know if it's my new vacuum or i just don't have anything better to do. But let me just tell you, my vacuum sucks up more than any other vacuum i have ever seen and it has one of those clear containers for the dirt so i can see how much i am sucking up, and i just vacuum and vacuum and dump my little container... i just can't stop.

**Ry's quirks.**

4. Every time Ry drinks or eats anything he licks his lips...now that may not sound that weird, but he looks like a dinosaur when he does it and i really love it! It is the cutest thing!!

5. Ryan hates when the collars of his shirts are stretched out, if i even touch his collar he thinks he can't wear the shirt because he feels like it's stretched out. He's such a silly boy sometimes.

6. We love King of Queens, i don't know if this counts as a quirk, but it's kind of our thing to watch at least one episode of King of Queens every night, we own all nine seasons:-). There are so many similarities with Doug and Kerri's life and ours that it's scary, we seriously love it!

1 comment:

The Thelins said...

Um these are so funny. Reading it makes me miss you so much.