Friday, September 12, 2008

Food network?? I think not...


So i'll be honest, i'm a pretty good cook and quite creative, right? Well, we have lived in our little house for a little over a month now and still have yet to purchase a microwave... I was craving hot chocolate the other night and decided to be innovative. So since i didn't have a microwave to heat up our milk, i put it in my nice big Pyrex measuring cup and put it on medium heat on the stove. I'm thinking, i can totally cook this stove-top because we cook in Pyrex pans all the time, right? WRONG, very wrong, once i had poured our hot milk into our mugs i set the Pyrex in the sink and put scalding hot tap water in it, thinking this will help everything come to equilibrium. Well about five seconds later it literally exploded into a zillion pieces!!!

3 comments:

LP & TP said...

hahaha MEG! Your so funny. Don't even worry.YOU know I would do that.. & then I would wait a week/forget & do it again. :) I can't wait to see your place!! In JAN. I'm comin over for sure! LOVE YOU!

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

you silly girl... I know there's blonde in there some where!!! Cannot wait for tonight!!!! you and me baby!

Chelsie said...

Meg, you crack me up! It looks like married life is going well for you (other than some occasion mishaps). Love the blog by the way! :)