Thursday, September 11, 2008

A MOMENT OF SILENCE...




I still remember the surreal morning of September 11, 2001... I was picking up my girlfriend, Megan. When she got in the car she said, "a plane just hit the twin towers", i was in complete shock; we listened to the radio in silence as we drove to school. That day at school it seemed as if no one could function, speak or even teach. All of the teachers had their televisions on and we all listened and watched as dreadful events continued to unfold. So many emotions were running through my body, i couldn't decide which emotion would take over first: the anger, the sadness, or the confusion.
My heart goes out to all of those who past on or lost their loved ones that day. I pray that nothing like this ever happens again... I love America, i love our freedom, i love and support all of the men and women who have fought and died for our freedoms we enjoy, i will fully support whatever it takes to keep the freedom we are so blessed with. GOD BLESS AMERICA and all of those who are truly American at heart!!!

No comments: