Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Ry's 28th Birthday

Ry always likes laid back, low-key birthdays, quite opposite of me. He worked the day of his birthday so I had everything ready for him when he got home. I made homemade chicken alfredo, homemade ceasar salad and broccoli and a homemade chocolate cake. Ry usually buys himself anything he wants so it's always hard with his birthday rolls around, he did mention he wanted a good pair of binoculars and a new pair of church shoes, so exciting right?
We had a nice relaxing night together as a family, my Mom and Grandparents stopped by with a little present and to say happy birthday to Ry.
Coop loves to help blow out the candles...

Got all 28 blown out, I hope you wished for something good.

Opening his exciting gifts...

Yess, that's my child licking the frosting, he is his father's child for sure! Happy big 2-8 Ry, we love you!!!!

No comments: