Saturday, September 21, 2013

First Half of September

As the months go on I swear this year just flies faster by the month. We enjoyed a few more nights at the fair before it ended and I got my steam vac that I have been wanting for years, I will use it to death.
Cooper started Kindermusik every Thursday until the end of the year starting this month and he absolutely loves it. His bestfriend, Kolton, is in there with him and they are hilarious to watch. We had a housewarming dessert party with both of our families at the beginning of the month, it was fun to see how things flowed with lots of people at our house, and i'll say I loved it. Coop is loving our house and his new room, he runs up and down the halls non-stop and runs with his trucks up and down the hall by his playroom, he also loves to drive his Mater truck up and down the hallway. We are loving our new ward and we fed the missionaries the second week in October; it was an interesting dinner to say the least. When I called them (they were sister missionaries) to see if they had allergies, food preferences etc, they said they were on a low carb diet. Easy enough, so I made fish, spinach balls and salad; while the fish was baking I put the perfectly golden spinach balls in the warming drawer, they turned black and got burned, the fish wasn't cooked all the way so I had to throw it back in, I felt SO bad. And then I tried a brownie recipe I saw on pinterest, that was pumpkin mixed with the brownie mix, bad idea, they were rubbery and horrible, pinterest fail. Ry still hasn't let me live it down and I bet the whole mission will never want to eat at my house again.
We have been doing lots of exploring and having fun evening walks when Ry gets home. We went and found the tree house at the end of our property and a few days later I tried finding it with Lauren and her kids and we ended up wandering around, more like bush whacking, for a good two hours, we were exhausted by the time we were done and still didn't find the tree house. I had Ry show me landmarks so now I know how to get there fast, no more getting lost back there. It is beautiful and I am loving the weather we have been having, we have only had a few cold days where we bundled up and cuddled up inside but for the most part it has been beautiful. We are sad the pool is closed for the summer, Coop is definitely going to miss that. We had some freak storms at the end of August so we had to reschedule the family pics we had scheduled for Wendy's birthday gift to the second weekend in September, and the weather couldn't have been more perfect, the lighting was gorgeous that night.
We had our harvest dinner for our ward and met some more people, they were giving horse rides and Coop was pumped! He kept yelling 'horsey ride" they also had a bounce house for the littles and Coop had a blast.
Coop's new favorite place to climb, Momma's bed.
His second home.

My little animal lover...
 

Enjoying some yummy icecream.

Mckaid bought Coop a pony ride and Coop did not want to get off, he was obsessed with it.

Loving the fair with these two boys of mine! Coop had to have another pony ride and sit on every single tractor.

Coop and Kolt hanging out in the tree house.

The city did an emergency preparedness fair at the police station and Coop got to sit in the firetruck, made his night!

Our "horsey ride" at our ward harvest dinner.

On our way home we saw this cute moos and if you look behind him you can see a buck.

Little monkeys at kindermusik.

Coop in his little haven in our backyard.

One of our beautiful sunsets...
Playing on the grass.

Such a cutie pie!

Eating the grapes, that are not even close to being ripe but he's like his parents in that he loves sour things.

My beautiful view, love him to pieces.

Exploring...

and loving every second of it.

Especially this.

Oh yes, and this.

Coop loves our rug in our living room, I mean loves it, rolls on it, pets it, plays on it; hope I don't regret the white fluffy beautiful delight.

First day of Kindermusik, he was SO excited!

My baby is growing up.

Reading about trains with Boppa.

More family night exploring.

My bathing king, he tries to take more than one bath daily...

Sometimes I think that's why he makes messes like these.
Our friend Bobbi did it again, I love every single photo, and our yard was glowing this night so it was perfect

Love
 
 

Another gorgeous night.

The day we got lost, the boys still had fun and didn't know the difference.

Buddies

Love fall nights.

 

 

 

 

 

 
 

 

No comments: