Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter, F.R.I.E.N.D.S, Britney!!!

EASTER SUNDAY
Easter was low key and really relaxing this year, i went to church with my parents and then Ry and I went to one of my bestfriend's, Mike, homecoming talk. He did a great job and it was so great to see him. After two sacrament meetings i was ready to relax before we went to Easter dinner at my grandparents. So Ry and i watched Baby Mama, SOO funny, i highly recommend it, and i made these cute little Easter cupcakes. Dinner at my grandparents was delicious, as always, and we had a great time watching the kids hunt for eggs.
Lizzy running around trying to grab as many eggs as she can, she has got a BIG sweet tooth and polished off most of the treats in the eggs before leaving grandma and grandpa's.

UTAH...SHOPPING...BRITNEY CONCERT
The past three days have been eventful and completely fantastic!!! Monday right after i got off work i drove down to Utah to meet up with some of my very best friends. We all got together and went to Costa Vida for dinner and caught up with everyone and then Randi, Kristen and I went to K's apartment for junk food and Twilight (we didn't make it very far because we just wanted to talk to each other, which was more fun anyway). When the boys got home from playing basketball we headed up to Chad's parents house to get a good nights sleep before our FULL day of shopping!!
Yummy Costa...
The good old trio...
I know we have a million pictures like this, but i honestly doubt i will ever get sick of them.
The damage...(sorry Ry and Chad) my entire backseat was loaded. We went to the new Nordstrom Rack in Sandy, which was AMAZING (and a million other stores,) and we found this "western" store in Springville, that was actually chuck full of the cutest clothes ever. I think if our wallets and husbands would have let us keep going there would have been no end to our shopping frenzy.
Guilty or ecstatic??? You decide.

BRITNEY SPEARS' CIRCUS
Charish and I with our pre-show energy...
Pussy Cat Dolls opening for Brit, they were fantasmic!!!
drum roll please....
I want to be a backup dancer for her....hmmm

Cold as fire baby hot as ice!!!
The finale (and entire show)... most amazing, ridiculous, mind-blowing i NEED to see it again!! Words cannot describe how amazing she was, there was constant entertainment, she didn't forget which city she was in:-), her costumes and props were fantastic,and she had actual circus people. Yes, there were midgets, flexible freaks, unicyclers, and tons and tons more. If you haven't seen this show add it to your list of must see, you won't regret it!
Dancing, sweaty, and just wanting more Britney!!!!

4 comments:

Dani and Paul said...

I have always wanted to see Brittany in concert. It looks like you had so much fun at the concert and in Utah with everyone. Wish I was there.

Randi said...

Those cup cakes are the cutest effing things i have ever seen and they will be an Easter tradition for me from now on. I literally didn't really like Easter before I saw those cupcakes. (Okay well you know what I mean, I like Easter but notsomuch the color palette.)

I am afraid of that little grandpa Lizzy.

I had SO MUCH FUN with you in Utah, thank you so much for coming down! It was fun being back with the girls and our usual habits (me pigging out of junk food, you drinking a gallon of water and kristen getting sleepy ha ha)

Shopping. I am still feeling the after glow of that glorious day. We "single-handedly" funded the state of Utah for another month. woopsie.. The sight of your backseat covered in shopping bags bursting with our treasures warms my heart.

I will never get sick of those pictures. And PS for not having seen each other or K for 8 months we didn't take ANY pictures, it was really lame.

Ecstatic. okay maybe a little guilty.

Your pictures are making me so excited for BSpears! I love her. and I love you and we should make another trip soon.

miss aubrey said...

I am obsessed with cupcakes right now and those are SO adorable! The shopping pictures are completely tempting me to go to the mall annnnd brit brit looked like an incredible show!!

Holi and TJ said...

Your cupcakes turned out PERFECT!! What a cute idea. Can't believe you got to go see Britney!! Looked like it was an awesome concert.