Thursday, March 26, 2009

A very bad addiction!!!


I feel so guilty, i bought a tub of these delicious, heavenly, two-hundred and ten calorie treats at Costco earlier this week, and i have almost single handedly finished them off. When i bought these i thought they would last a while and that i would be able to have complete control over myself, but i think they secretly add an addictive ingredient that i cannot resist. But it really is the perfect concoction of sweet and salty, crunchy and chewy and just complete amazingness!! I know it is going to take weeks and weeks, maybe months of hard working out to burn these little devils off and i have officially vowed to never purchase them again. But if you haven't tried them... they really are a little slice of heaven and warning---SOOO addictive!

2 comments:

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

which isle.... gonna have to try these babies!!!

Unknown said...

Ohhh my gosh, TJ's aunt bought them and she gave us one to try....I almost died they were so good. It was all I could do to not ask her if I could have another one. (great, now I am craving 'em !!)