Tuesday, October 21, 2008

TaGgEd!!


I have been tagged by Randi... And i am really excited to do this, mainly because Ryan is doing his homework, i can't watch tv, i'm wasting time before i shower, and i am slightly obsessed with blogging.

I am: currently really sick, along with Ry. I think working at a clinic where you see lots of sick, contagious people who don't bother covering their mouths when they cough is going to kill me this season:-(

I have: the best husband in the world, he takes such good care of me and we have a blast together!

I Am: drinking peppermint tea to chase the nasty cough syrup i just drank.

I Think: that i need a vacation to Disneyland...

I Know: i need the above:-)

I Want: to be accepted to PA school, be graduated and practicing as a successful PA.

I Dislike: Cheescake, cantelope, stupid people.

I Miss: having my set schedule at BYU, coming home from class and only worrying about homework, and all of my best friends that i hung out with down there.

I Fear: that our country is on a downward spiral, and pray everyday that we will see the end of all the turmoil and evil seeping into our government and values and the declining values.

I Feel: like there are so many things for me to learn, and not enough time or room in my brain to learn them.

I Smell: like sweat and vanilla body spray...yep still haven't showered from the gym yet.

I Crave: Dark chocolate, orange juice, my cozy warm bed, snuggling with my hubby.

I Cry: not very often, but usually when i'm sick, sappy movies, or when a close loved one dies.

I Usually: waste a lot of time blogging, facebooking, and playing on the internet.

I Search: through over 300 channels, and there is still nothing on, why?

I Wonder: if my hair would look cute if i cut about six inches off.

I Regret: not taking more fun classes in college.

I Love: hanging out with my family, and hearing from Marky, i miss him


I Care: about my family, friends, their lives and what is going on.

I Always: take my socks off before bed, i can't stand socks in bed, no matter how cold i am.

I Worry: that the dead animal under our house will start smelling when it gets warm.

I Am Not: happy the Misty May-Treanor got hurt and can't finish the Dancing with the Stars season.

I Remember: the eighties, haha, at least the last five years of them.

I Believe: i really can be whatever i want to be.

I Dance: all the time, whenever i hear music, in my car, at work, when i'm cleaning, i think i was just born to dance.

I Don't Always: have my camera with me... that makes me sad.

I Argue: for what i think is right, i'm kind of stubborn and usually get my way.

I Write: in my journal less than i should...

I Win: most games i play...but not usually sports, especially softball.

I Lose: when Ry cheats or Kaid is the dealer in Monopoly.

I Wish: i had more time in everyday, i feel like i have lots and lots to do, and never have enough time!

I Listen: to music every single day... i love it all!

I Don't Understand: alot of the political issues (there are SO many), i really wish i could know each campaign and every aspect. Not that would help me chose the better candidate, because, honestly, i don't think either are going to be beneficial to our country.

I Can Usually Be Found: working, at the gym, working, watching King of Queens with Ry, working, or sleeping.

I Am Scared: of clowns, deathly deathly scared of clowns.

I Need: more married friends in Pocatello, it's kind of lonely up here.

I Forget: how much i love the fall/winter season until it actually hits.

I Am: craving some dove dark chocolate right this minute... man i wish i had some.

3 comments:

Randi said...

I need a trip to Disneyland too. Big time.

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

I'm a married friend!!!!!!

The Thelins said...

I think you would look cute no matter what you did to your hair, but puh-lease don't cut it. It's too pretty. Miss you sister