Saturday, October 4, 2008

MY besty is HOME!!!


Mother daughter reuniting...

Align CenterGrandma was decked out in America garb and was so happy to see our little Meggy...
Best friends back together once again:-)


It's been a crazy 18 months since Megan has been on her mission. But as soon as i saw her it seemed as though it was just yesterday that she left; she's exactly the same. I had my fingers crossed hoping that she would have a little English accent...no such luck:-) But i am SO happy she is home and i can't wait for the 'upcoming events' in her life.

2 comments:

Randi said...

It does not feel like she has been gone for a year and a half! so weird, but I'm glad she's home. Also, I am interested in these upcoming events? What does that mean??

Chelsie said...

YAAAAYYY For Megan coming home! I just wish I was there! Miss and love all you girls! Send Meg Coff my love!