Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Coop's 2nd Birthday Party Cars Style



June has been a gorgeous month, our weather has been perfect! Coop loves being outside and would stay out there all day long. I captured one of his magical mornings while he was searching for sticks and rocks and ended up finding a "wum" (worm) he was SO excited!! He would set the worm in the grass and then run around for a bit and then ask me to help him find it again "Momma, help wum" so cute, I just adore him.
 
I decided for Coop's birthday party this year I would keep it simple, slash Ry begged me to do so. We did a Cars themed party up at Outback Mini-golf, we had pizza, veggies and cupcakes and it was relatively low stress. Everyone loved it and most importantly Cooper had a blast.
 
 THE GUESTS
Most of our family was able to make it, Mae Mae and Bopa, Gramma and Grampuh Mike, Kaid, Ween, Tyler, Ash and Caz, Gma and Gpa Sims, Gma and Gpa Miller, and our bestfriends the Hales and the Walls.
Coop was very excited to see Uncle Kaid, he practically made out with Ashlyn (we better watch these two) and of course it wouldn't be a day with me without getting cleaned up.
 
THE CAKE
No, I didn't make his cake this year, and I don't really regret it, I think low stress birthdays are totally the way to go, or maybe that's just me trying to make myself not feel guilty for not making his cake? That being said his cake, which was actually cupcakes, turned out SO cute and he loved the cake toppers and had at least two of the cupcakes.
 
 YUMMY MESS!
Coop thought these were so "nummy" and mainly licked the frosting, I don't know that he ate much of the actual cake but he loved it.

PRESENTS
Coop got lots and lots of Cars things and tons of toys to throw in the rotation, really he would have been happy with just one and every time I would try to take one present away to have him open the next there was a little fit, he didn't quite understand that he could play with them all later, but he had a great time opening gifts.
 
 MINI GOLF
Coop only made it through a few holes before he started to crash fast plus after a while he was just interested in the water.

We had a wonderful night with fabulous people, the weather was perfect just like our little birthday boy!!

No comments: