Sunday, July 15, 2012

Into Everything

Coop scoots so fast everywhere he goes and literally is into anything he can get his hands on. He's very close to walking and I almost dread that, just because I know he will be into even more. He loves to play with anything and everything...He has been very vocal lately and babbles all day long, his recent favorites are "mama" "dada" "bubu" (bubbles) "moo" "wa"(water) "ba" (ball) "lala" he's got a book called "Moo Baa Lalala" and when we read that he says lala and just grins at us, it's so cute.
He crawls into Nana's crate, and LOVES to splash in her water, he knows he isn't supposed to and tries to sneak in there if i'm not looking. He is my little water baby, he hates to get out of the pool and bath and migrates toward water whenever he sees it.
I made him some finger paints, he like the paint for about five seconds and then became fascinated with stacking the jars.
He loves Nana and Nana lets him maul her to death.

2 comments:

Trevor and Angie said...

OH my gosh!!! He is getting so big and is as cute as ever! I seriously think we need to get together! Love your fam!

Randi said...

Nana is getting huge. Also Coop's face in that first picture makes me laugh soooo much.