Monday, September 12, 2011

Boise Weekend

Ry played in the Idaho Men's Mid Amateur up in Boise two weeks ago and Coop and I decided to tag along. Ry placed 26th overall, which wasn't too bad considering he took an 8 on hole 16. While Ry golfed Coop and I went shopping...Cooper did not make a very good shopping partner this trip. He loved walking around in the stroller but anytime I stopped to look at clothes he would start fussing, so it was a very unsuccessful shopping weekend. While we were up there we met up with our good friends Holly and Lucas, saw there new house and found out they are pregnant!!! We couldn't be more excited for them, and of course we are happy our kids will be close in age. We went to a yummy Mexican restaurant, while the boys reminisced about mission stories Holly and I caught up with each other on everything that has been going on and of course, talked all things baby!
Cooper enjoying his new swing, it's his new favorite thing to do!


Taking a nap on the hotel bed, what an angel.



Cooper snuggling with Daddy before his golf tournament. I didn't intentionally pack them matching outfits, but it totally works!


2 comments:

bonbon said...

Hi Megan! I found your blog through Nessy's and it was fun reading through what you're doing and catching up. Congrats on the baby- that's so exciting! My cousin just named her baby Cooper too!

Katharina said...

Cute update, Meg--I hope I get to see you this weekend!

Katie