Monday, May 9, 2011

Baby Showers

BABY SHOWER 1

Last Saturday my girlfriends, Jen and Chelsie threw me a baby shower and we had a blast!! Baby Ray got very spoiled and he is going to be one stylish little guy.
 We played some fun games, the one pictured above is the "bottle sucking race" was SO fun, but really hard! My tongue was literally bleeding after this game, poor babies have to suck so hard to get anything.


 
Belly shot!!! 
 My girlfriend, Erika, is due two weeks before me with a little girl for Baby Ray to hang out with. We are both SO ready for our little ones to get here so we have can have mommy play groups and strolls in the park!!!
Baby Ray's crib full of all his presents before I organized them, I told you he is going to be one spoiled boy!


BABY SHOWER 2
 My mom and Mareesa threw me a fun shower two days ago. We had yummy food, fun games, and great company. Once again Baby Ray got very spoiled and has almost all he needs.
                             Darling diaper cake a couple of my girlfriends made for me!
                 Party favors (Jordan almonds with a baby rattle and "it's a boy" ribbon).
 My mom got us our pack and play that has been completely sold out everywhere! Luckily my Grandma found it, and we could not be more excited!
I'm so grateful for all of our family and friends who have given us so much love and support through our little journey in bringing our little cutie here. We love and appreciate you all and can't wait to meet this little wiggle worm!

2 comments:

Akasha Balkman said...

Baby showers are so fun! I'm glad youw were able to get everything that you need! You are due in just a few weeks, right? I still have 10more to go! Can't wait for it to be over :)

Katharina said...

So fun! WIsh I could have been there, Meg. Looks like the small dude is getting well-outfitted.