Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Lately...

Last week I made the most delicious, homemade Cafe Rio Salad. I found the recipe on this great website: http://www.favfamilyrecipes.com/2007/11/jared-and-i-love-cafe-rio.html It is quite time consuming but worth every second!! I think it tasted even better than Cafe Rio, is that even possible!?


We have a group of super fun girls who get together to play BUNCO once a month. I have never ever, ever, in my whole life got a "bunco" (for those of you who aren't avid bunco fans, a bunco is the three of a kind of the number you are trying to roll) and this past Thursday i got NINE, yes, that's right, nine Buncos!!! To top the night off I ended with a Bunco, with the most points, AND the traveler!! It was a night for BUNCO miracles, I had a blast and can't wait for our next one!!
We had a great girls night last night with the girls from work. We went to THE LOVELY BONES; this movie is horrific, by the end of the movie I was literally almost peeing my pants. It was a good movie, but if you get even a little scared about kidnappings or murders then don't see it. I sprinted to my door after Charish dropped me off and Ry looked at me like i was a psycho. Needless to say it was a fairly restless night and Ry is ready to kill me because I am being overly paranoid.

4 comments:

Samantha, Dallin, Holden said...

Okay lovely bones gave me nightmares! AWESOME book. super sad. the movie-way creepy! I couldn't handle it either!!

Randi said...

ooh i don't know if i want to see this now. is it going to make me have weird dreams? i don't need any more of those. and haha i can't believe you've never gotten bunco! that's such an old lady game, i think it's funny that all you cute young girls play it.

Dani and Paul said...

That sounds so good right now. I think that I am going to have to make that now.

The Thelins said...

Congrats on your BUNCO success! I suck at BUNCO. How can someone suck at just rolling dice? I am always at the loser's table. Oh well. I miss you. And love you tons. Let's arrange a girls trip sometime soon!!