Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Attention Fellow Shoppers!!!

I just got the greatest bargain of my life! I went to Bath & Body to get my free antibacterial soap with a $10 purchase; little did i know i would get so much more for free. They have a deal going on right now that if you buy two oils you get an oil warmer (a $15 value) FREE, so i thought to myself, "i am the best shopper, two free items". I went to check out and the guy that works there said that i qualified for their new Christmas preview book (another amazing deal in and of itself)... what does that mean? Well, he split my items into two piles and said if you buy these in two separate purchases then i get another item, ANY item in the store (under $13) for FREE, yes for free! So i got that cute pumpkin candle, sweet cinnamon pumpkin antibacterial soap, and oil warmer ALL for FREE and didn't spend over $20. They also have their three wick candles 2 for $20 and they have Christmas preview candles for $4 and Christmas wallflowers for $3, i may have to go back very soon and i hope all my fellow shopaholics enjoy these killer deals as well!!

2 comments:

Randi said...

I'll let you know what I buy when I go there right after work! It's almost like being one of those coupon shoppers ha ha ha!

LP & TP said...

WOW! What a good little deal! I am so jealous. I LOVE FALL/pumpkin smelly stuff. I wish I could go there right now..and buy tons of stuff! Nothing close to a Bath N body works ... here. LoL Im doing much better than when I was in Italy. Maybe it's because I have a friend! :) Hows work and Ry doing? I missss you so much. do you still work out @ Golds? I think I saw you there one day before I headed to CROATIA! :( I wasn't sure if it was you though. Ne ways. LOVE YOU GIRL! talk to you SOON!!