Monday, November 3, 2008

HALLOWEENY!!!

Halloween was sooo great this year!! We had a little yummy Halloween lunch at work, everyone dressed up and looked amazing, everyday should be Halloween! After i stopped at work i got a few last minute things for our Halloween party. Then i went out to Halloween central (my parents' house) and helped Weena get ready to be the prettiest fairy i have every seen.
The girls at work, Angelina, Audrey Hepburn, The Witch, and Pumpkin.
My parents' neighbor dressed up as one of my favorite characters, ahh... HARRY POTTER! Doesn't he look darling?!

My little fairy creation, beautiful!

The ghosts and goblin game was a big hit!
The wicked witch and her brew..yum!!

Famous brain jello... more for decoration, no one ever wants to eat it.

Outside at 1613.

The girls hanging out in the kitchen while the boys play in the living room, surprise surprise:-)

Archie and the Wicked Witch of the West.

Dark Spiderman and Pirate girl

Ref and cute punkin:-)

Angelina and Brad

Prom king and queen

The gang

This was hilarious!! My dad didn't know what Ry was dressing up as... Do you see the resemblance?

We had to go out to my parents to show off our costumes.

4 comments:

Randi said...

So so cute, I love everything especially seeing how we have all of the same decorations. You look so weird with your face that green. Did your dad figure out Ry's costume or did you have to tell him? Everything looked amazing and now I'm sure you'll be doing the same thing as I am today: taking down all of the decorations and making the house look normal again. At least Christmas is only a few weeks away! Miss you!

The Thelins said...

I guessed right away what Ry was. SO clever. Love all the costumes. Wish I was around to celebrate with you guys! Come to PA school up here, please!

Ashleigh said...

how fun! i love halloween. Ry's costume is great. and you are a beautiful witch!

stephani said...

ohh thanks Meg! I love your guys' costumes too! It looks like you guys had so much fun!