Monday, May 5, 2008

FEBRUARY 2008

Our first Valentines ever!! It was such a crazy day; i drove from Utah and made it with literally five minutes to get completely ready for our date. I drove way over the speed limit and i was running around like a crazy person trying to get cute for our date. Ry picked me up and we went to a dinner show at the Mystique theatre; they did a history of love songs, it was so fantastic!! We had a romantic little evening and the best Valentines date I have ever had!







WOW was this a crazy game!! We watched the super bowl at Ash and Jade's (I think this might have been the first time i haven't been home for our annual Super Bowl Party:-( I definitely missed the fam this year but there is always next year.


1 comment:

The Thelins said...

I'm SO glad you updated! I've been dying waiting. So I'm assuming you're back in Idaho now, which makes me so sad. This weekend was amazing. Thanks for everything. I can't believe what a great party you throw! Love you sister